13 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

into the fire

welcome...
welcome to the sanctuary of bleeding eyes
welcome to the house of discourageds
welcoe to my dream of desolation

trails on my eyes filled with blood
my hands lost the fight against yours
first drop of pain reached to the ground
with the spell of anger, i have lost my way
perhaps i wanted here to stay

i looked your eyes waited the sign
you were the only decision to get out
vacant replies as if a cruel turn down
 my heart belied my pleasure, i couldn't hide
miserable eyes of the flame cried my tragedy

my searing hope flowers is the soil
of diamond rain and pearly clouds
echoes of windy darkness shatter all the time
my splending moon and injects the pain in
i'm lying , i've darken the desolate years

perverse, somehow the reverie could end
even honored by your lie kiss
do you think i could stand you forever
do you think i would love pain forever
what easy is to to feel my cold feelings done

contrary to my desires, i can abstract myself
i wonder why you are still in here
but i won't blame...
event to your cruelty
welcome...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder